Enrolments for Kindergarten in 2021 are now open. Please complete the Application for Enrolment Form below and return to Marmion PS by Friday 24 July 2020.
Permanent residents of Australia and children holding an approved visa sub class number, are eligible to enrol in Western Australian Government Schools.
Marmion Primary School is a local intake area (LIA) school. Children residing within the LIA, (see map on this website), are guaranteed a place at the school, but must still complete the enrolment process. Where a child’s residential address falls outside the LIA, parents or guardians must complete an Application to Enrol.
Parents or legal guardians seeking to enrol their child at Marmion Primary School are asked to:
- complete an Application for Enrolment Form and
- forward the Application to the school.
For students whose residential address is within the LIA:
- provided an appropriate educational program can be provided for your child at the school, given the information in Section 3 on the application form, enrolment is guaranteed.
For students whose residential address falls outside the LIA, the principal will consider your application and:
- determine the availability of classroom accommodation and
- ensure that an appropriate educational program can be provided for your child at the school, given the information in Section 3 on the application form
In all instances where enrolment is to proceed, for each child to be enrolled, you will be invited to complete an Enrolment Form and to provide for each child:
- a birth certificate (original or certified copy) or birth extract
- immunisation certificate
- proof of your usual place of residence (eg: a utilities account or a Lease agreement)
- passport and Visa details (if applicable)
- any Family Court Orders or parenting plans registered with the Family Court.
PLEASE NOTE that for students enrolled at the school from outside the LIA:
- movement from Kindergarten to Pre Primary is dependent on available space and
- attendance at the school does not guarantee a place in this school’s local High School, Carine SHS.
Should your Application for Enrolment not be successful, you may appeal to the North Metropolitan Regional Education Office.
Further enrolment information is available by clicking HERE.